VILLAVID ROBLE TEMPRANILLO
- Appellation: Villavid Roble Tempranillo
- Vintage: 2014
- Kind of Wine: Young oak-aged red wine
- Grape varieties: 100% Tempranillo
- Appellation: Wine of the land of Castilla
- Origin: Villarta
- Harvest: Manual
- Fermentation: The fermentation-maceration is carried out in our self emptying stainless steel tanks for 12 days.
- Aging: After malolactic fermentation it is aged in our American oak barrels for 3 months.
- Bottle: 750 ml.
- Alcohol Vol: 13,00% Vol.
- Reducing Sugars:
- Total Acidity:
- Sight: Deep cherry red wine with a purple hint and medium to high intensity.
- Nose: Intense and complex aroma that recalls ripe fruits; blackberry, plum, prune. A touch of balsamic makes the complexity of this wine thoroughly enjoyable.
- Palate:Powerful, tasty and glyceric palate with a matured, tannin-rich flavour that makes it rounded and expressive. Long finish.
Recommended with game, grilled meats and cheese.