VILLAVID TEMPRANILLO JOVEN
- Appellation: Villavid Tempranillo joven
- Vintage: 2015
- Kind of wine: Young wine
- Grape varieties: 100% tempranillo
- Appellation: Wine of the land of Castilla
- Origin: Villarta
- Harvest: Manual
- Fermentation: Alcoholic fermentation at a controlled temperature with 12 days of maceration. Clarified, stabilized and filtered.
- Bottle: 750 ml.
- Alcohol Vol: 13% Vol.
- Reducing Sugars:
- Total Acidity:
- Sight: Clean and bright. It has an attractive cherry colour with middle intensity and violet tones.
- Nose: Aromatic bouquet with high intensity, a hint of ripe red (mulberries, cherries), with licorice and small lactic bouquet
- Palate: Delicious taste, intense, with a presence of round tannins, with a good balance and a long lingering finish.
Recommended with game, grilled meats and cheese.Served between 12ºC - 14ºC.