SECRET BUBBLES OF VILLAVID MEDIUM DRY
- Appellation: Secret Bubbles Medium dry
- Vintage: 2015
- Kind of Wine: Young Sparkling Wine
- Grape varieties: 100% Bobal
- Appellation: Wine of the land of Castilla
- Origin: Villarta
- Harvest: Manual
- Fermentation: Light pressed, short maceration before alcoholic fermentation at a controlled temperature. Clarified, stabilized and filtered.
- Bottle: 750 ml.
- Alcohol Vol: 10,50% Vol.
- Reducing Sugars:
- Total Acidity:
- Sight: Strawberry pink with violet tones.
- Nose: Very fine and abundant bubbles forming crown surface. Intense fruity and pleasant aromas.
- Palate: The palate is very soft, next to carbon, which makes it a cheerful, elegant and fresh wine that invites you to keep drinking.
To be served between 4º and 6º C