- Appellation: Rosado Villavid
- Vintage: 2015
- Kind of Wine: Young Rosé Wine
- Grape varieties: 100% Bobal
- Appellation: Wine of the land of Castilla
- Origin: Villarta
- Harvest: Manual
- Fermentation: Light pressed, short maceration before alcoholic fermentation at a controlled temperature. Clarified, stabilized and filtered.
- Bottle: 750 ml.
- Alcohol Vol: 12,50% Vol.
- Reducing Sugars:
- Total Acidity:
- Sight: Clean and bright. It has a very attractive pink raspberry colour.
- Nose: Intense bouquet with a hint of fresh red fruit (strawberry, raspberry) and currant. It also has aromas of liquorice.
- Palate: Delicious taste, full with a refreshing acidity and a carbonic nice tip. Long and persistent flavour.
Recommended with rice, barbacues and pasta. Served between 8-12ºc