VILLAVID ROBLE BOBAL
- Appellation: Villavid Roble Bobal
- Vintage: 2014
- Kind of Wine: Young oak-aged red wine
- Grape varieties: 100% Bobal
- Appellation: Wine of the land of Castilla
- Origin: Villarta
- Harvest: Manual
- Fermentation: The fermentation-maceration is carried out in our self emptying stainless steel tanks for 12 days.
- Aging: After malolactic fermentation it is aged in our American oak barrels for 3 months.
- Bottle: 750 ml.
- Alcohol Vol: 12,50% Vol.
- Reducing Sugars:
- Total Acidity:
- Sight: Medium to bold garnet red wine with a violet edge
- Nose: Intensely aromatic nose that recalls ripe red berries, blackberries, cherries and prunes with well-integrated toasty notes.
- Palate: Structured, intense and tasty. Bright and fruity with a balanced toasty vanilla touch. Long finish.
Recommended with game, grilled meats and cheese.