PINO GINÉS TEMPRANILLO & BOBAL
- Appellation: Pino Ginés Tempranillo & Bobal
- Vintage: 2015
- Kind of Wine: Young Wine
- Grape varieties: Tempranillo & Bobal
- Appellation: Wine of the land of Castilla
- Origin: Villarta
- Harvest: Manual
- Fermentation: Alcoholic fermentation at a controlled temperature with 12 days of maceration. Clarified, stabilized and filtered.
- Bottle: 750 ml.
- Alcohol Vol: 13% Vol.
- Reducing Sugars:
- Total Acidity:
- Sight: Clean and bright. It has an attractive cherry colour , intense with violet tones.
- Nose: Aromatic bouquet with a hint of ripe red mulberries, cherries and licorice.
- Palate: Delicious taste, intense, with a presence of round tannins, good balance and a long lingering finish.
Recommended with game, grilled meats and cheese.Served between 12ºC - 14ºC.