GOLDEN BUBBLES OF VILLAVID MEDIUM DRY
- Appellation: Golden Bubbles Medium Dry
- Vintage: 2015
- Kind of wine: Young Sparkling Wine
- Grape varieties: Macabeo & verdejo
- Appellation: Wine of the land of Castilla
- Origin: Villarta
- Harvest: Manual
- Fermentation: Light pressed, short maceration before alcoholic fermentation at a controlled temperature. Clarified, stabilized and filtered
- Bottle: 750 ml.
- Alcohol Vol: 13% Vol.
- Reducing Sugars:
- Total Acidity:
- Sight: Pale yellow straw colour with greenish tones.
- Nose: Very fine and abundant bubbles forming crown on top. Intense, elegant and refined aroma.
- Palate: Emerging tropical fruit flavours (pineapple, peach and apricot), with a citric touch of sweetness which, together with the acidity and the carbonic of the fermentation, makes the wine pleasant, well-balanced and harmonic. The aftertaste is long and very pleasant reminding of tropical fruit.
To be served between 4º and 6º C.