WOMAN SOUL OF VILLAVID
- Appellation: Woman Soul of Villavid
- Vintage: 2015
- Kind of Wine: Young White Wine
- Grape varieties: Macabeo & verdejo
- Appellation: Wine of the land of Castilla
- Origin: Villarta
- Harvest: Manual
- Fermentation: Light pressed, short maceration before alcoholic fermentation at a controlled temperature. Clarified, stabilized and filtered.
- Bottle: 750 ml.
- Alcohol Vol: 13% Vol.
- Reducing Sugars:
- Total Acidity:
- Sight: Pale yellow straw colour with greenish tones.
- Nose: Clean and bright. Intense, elegant and refined aroma, emerging tropical fruit flavours (pineapple, peach and apricot), with a citric touch.
- Palate: On mouth, it has very good entry; tasty, elegant, with a touch of sweetness which, together with the acidity and the carbonic of the fermentation, makes the wine pleasant, well-balanced and harmonic. The aftertaste is long and very pleasant reminding of tropical fruit.
It is an ideal partner to seafood and light meals of rice and pasta. Serve between 5 and 8 ° C