VILLAVID ROBLE SYRAH
- Appellation: Villavid Roble Syrah
- Vintage: 2014
- Kind of Wine: Young oak-aged red wine
- Grape varieties: 100% Syrah
- Appellation: Wine of the land of Castilla
- Origin: Villarta
- Harvest: Manual
- Fermentation: The fermentation-maceration is carried out in our self emptying stainless steel tanks for 12 days.
- Aging: In our American oak barrels for 3 months.
- Bottle: 750 ml.
- Alcohol Vol: 13% Vol.
- Reducing Sugars:
- Total Acidity:
- Sight: Medium to bold ruby red wine garnet tones on the rim.
- Nose: A nose of ripe dark fruits with sweet undertones, toasted vanilla, balsamic and smokey notes. Floral touch with a hint of cassis.
- Palate:Mouth filing, warm, toasty and flavourful palate with soft, pleasant tannins. Silky with a long finish.
Recommended with game, grilled meats and cheese. Recommended serving temperature of 16-18 ºc.