VILLAVID BLANCO MACABEO & VERDEJO
- Appellation: Villavid Blanco Macabeo & Verdejo
- Vintage: 2015
- Kind of Wine: Young Wine
- Grape varieties: Macabeo & verdejo
- Appellation: Wine of the land of Castilla
- Origin: Villarta
- Harvest: Manual
- Fermentation: Light pressed, short maceration before alcoholic fermentation at a controlled temperature. Clarified, stabilized and filtered.
- Bottle: 750 ml.
- Alcohol Vol: 13% Vol.
- Reducing Sugars:
- Total Acidity:
- Sight: Clean and bright. It has a pale yellow colour with straw tones
- Nose: It has an aromatic bouquet with high intensity, emerging tropical fruit flavours (pineapple and mango).
- Palate: Delicious taste, light and balanced. Long with tropical flavours and good acidity.
Recommended to be served with sea food. Served between 6-8ºc.