LLANOS DEL MARQUÉS
- Appellation: Llanos del Marqués Tempranillo
- Vintage: 2015
- Kind of Wine: Young red
- Grape varieties: 100% Tempranillo
- Appellation: Wine of the land of Castilla
- Origen: Villamalea
- Harvest: Manual
- Fermentation: Vatting and alcoholic fermentation at a controlled temperature of 24-26ºC with 10 days of maceration.
- Bottle: 750 ml.
- Alcohol Vol: 12% Vol.
- Reducing Sugars: 2,00 gr/l
- Total Acidity: 4,58 gr/l
- pH: 3,56
- Sight: This red wine presents a gorgeous deep cherry clean, bright and intense colour.
- Nose: Rich and fragrant with aromas remining of fresh grapes, particularly ripe and healthy, together with attractive floral hints.
- Palate: Well-balanced, powerful and tasty with excellent tannins. Lively and fresh with a surprisingly generous ripe fruit intensity
Recommended with game, grilled meats and cheese.Served between 12ºC - 14ºC.