VILLAVID CRIANZA SYRAH
- Appellation: Villavid Crianza Syrah
- Vintage: 2014
- Kind of Wine: Red Crianza Wine
- Grape varieties: 100% Syrah
- Appellation: Wine of the land of Castilla
- Origin: Villarta
- Harvest: Manual
- Fermentation: Alcoholic fermentation at a controlled temperature with 12 days of maceration. Clarified, stabilized and filtered.
- Aging: French & American oak barrels for six months.
- Bottle: 750 ml.
- Alcohol vol: 13% Vol.
- Reducing Sugars:
- Total Acidity:
- Sight: Nice strawberry red colour.
- Nose: It shows aromas of flowers like roses and fruits jam (strawberries, peach and lemmon).
- Palate: Its palate is fruity, fresh and well-balanced, typical of the Bobal variety.
Recommended with all kind of grilled or roast meat and cheese. Served between 14ºC - 17ºC.