- Appellation: Azua Reserva
- Vintage: 2008
- Kind of Wine: Reserva red
- Grape varieties: 100% Bobal
- Appellation: D.O. Manchuela
- Origin: Villamalea
- Harvest: Manual
- Fermentation: Vatting, maceration, and fermentation of the must under controlled temperature of 26ºC for 12 days
- Aging: 12 months French and American oak barrels and 24 month in bottle.
- Bottle: 750 ml
- Alcohol Vol: 12,70% Vol.
- Reducing Sugars: 2,00 gr/l
- Total Acidity: 4,20 gr/l
- pH: 3,7
- Sight: Its appearance is clean and vibrant, with an intense red colour.
- Nose: It presents mineral and balsamic aromas.
- Palate: It is full bodied and well structured, showing a black mature fruit flavour with a hint of spice.
Recommended to be served with grilled or roast meats, and cheese. Perfect for any occasion when you want to enjoy a special wine.Served between 14ºC - 17ºC.