AZUA BLANCO MACABEO
- Appellation: Azua Blanco Macabeo
- Vintage: 2015
- Kind of wine: Young wine
- Grape varieties: 100% Macabeo
- Appellation: D.O. Manchuela
- Origin: Villamalea
- Harvest: Manual
- Fermentation: Maceration, crushing and fermentation of the must under controlled temperature of 16ºc for 10 days.
- Bottle: 750 ml.
- Alcohol Vol: 12,00% Vol.
- Reducing Sugars: 1,20 gr/l
- Total Acidity: 4,50 gr/l
- pH: 3,28
- Sight: Nice pale yellow colour with green tones.
- Nose: It displays fresh and fruity aromas.
- Palate: Equilibrated wine with long aftertaste and lively smooth finish.
Recommended to be served with sea food. Served between