AZUA BOBAL ROBLE
- Appellation: Azua Bobal Roble
- Vintage: 2012
- Kind of wine: Red roble
- Grape varieties: 100% Bobal
- Appellation: D.O. Manchuela
- Origin: Villamalea
- Harvest: Manual
- Old Bobal: October
- Fermentation: Vatting, maceration, and fermentation of the must under controlled temperature of 26ºC for 12 days.
- Aging: 3 months oak barrels
- Bottle: Bordelesa Elite Eurogreen 750 ml.
- Alcohol Vol: 12,50% Vol.
- Reducing Sugars: 2,00 gr/l
- Total Acidity: 4,30 gr/l
- pH: 3,56
- Sight: This red wine has a cherry red colour with a violet border.
- Nose: With aromas of cocoa, mature black fruits, vanilla and white pepper.
- Palate: Full-bodied, tasty and polished tannins; its palate is pleasant, medium-long final elegant with a liveliness that invites you to drink.
Recommended with game, grilled meats and cheese.Served between 12ºC - 14ºC.