- Appellation: Azua Crianza
- Vintage: 2009
- Kind of wine: Red Crianza
- Grape varieties: 100% Bobal
- Appellation: D.O. Manchuela
- Origin: Villamalea
- Harvest: Manual
- Fermentation: Vatting, maceration, and fermentation of the must under controlled temperature of 26ºC for 12 days.
- Aging: 12 months French and American oak.
- Bottle: Bordelesa Prestigious black 750 ml.
- Alcohol Vol: 12,50% Vol.
- Reducing Sugars: 2,00 gr/l
- Total Acidity: 5,10 gr/l
- pH: 3,58
- Sight: Intense cherry red colour.
- Nose: The nose presents a complex bouquet of smoked and dark roasted aromas.
- Palate: Full bodied, well structured wine, with taste of black mature fruits and spice tones.
Recommended with all kind of grilled or roast meat and cheese. Served between 14ºC - 17ºC.