AZÚA 6 MONTHS IN BARREL
- Appellation: Azúa 6 Months in Barrel
- Vintage: 2010
- Kind of wine: Red 6 months in barrel
- Grape varieties: 100% Bobal
- Appellation: D.O. Manchuela
- Origin: Villamalea
- Harvest: Manual
- Fermentation: Vatting, maceration, and fermentation of the must under controlled temperature of 26ºC for 12 days.
- Aging: 6 months oak barrels.
- Bottle: 750 ml.
- Alcohol Vol: 13% Vol.
- Reducing Sugars: 2,00 gr/l
- Total Acidity: 4,30 gr/l
- pH: 3,56
- Sight: At sight it exhibits a cherry colour with garnet tints.
- Nose:Original nose where bouquet of mature fruits combines with toasts and spices.
- Palate: On mouth it is delicious with a long finish. Excellent balance of acidity and alcohol.
Perfect served with fowl, stews, red and game meat. Served between 14-17ºc.