AZÚA BLANCO MEDIUM SWEET
- Appellation: Azúa Blanco Medium Sweet
- Vintage: 2015
- Kind of wine: Young white
- Grape varieties: 100% Macabeo
- Appellation: D.O. Manchuela
- Origin: Villamalea
- Harvest: Manual
- Fermentation: Vatting, maceration, and fermentation of the must under controlled temperature of 18ºC until a cold stop to reach 20 grams os sugars.
- Bottle: 750 ml.
- Alcohol vol: 12% Vol.
- Reducing Sugars: 20,00 gr/l
- Total Acidity: 5,11 gr/l
- pH: 3,11
- Sight: Its colour is a clean bright golden yellow.
- Nose: This beautifully perfumed wine presents primary aromas, with a floral touch and it offers outstanding notes of ripe fruit.
- Palate: It gives a tasty, silk bodied sweetness to the palate.
It is an ideal partner to seafood and light meals of rice and pasta. Serve between 5 and 8°C.